الأربعاء، 3 سبتمبر 2014

FIFA 13 PS2 ISO






FIFA 13 on PS2 ... Who would have thought that the series of FIFA in 2012 still continue on this console? No one, not even me. Yet! it's always fun to see that Electronic Arts thinks people who do not have or can not have current consoles like the PS3 or Xbox 360! Content side there is really no specific separate teams to date improvements. Gameplay level not much either but playing a little I thought I noticed some changes, benign sure, it's not on PS3 either, but frankly I had fun playing it! I do not regret having taken and I recommend it! I would put 15/20 because it's a good football game on Ps2! The PS3 version is really more beautiful, no photo, but FIFA 13 on PS2 does not have to blush!


Éditeur : Electronic Arts
Type : Sports
Format : ISO
Plateforme : Playstation 2
Langue : Multi
Région : PAL
Taille des fichiers : 999 Mo + 486 Mo
Taille totale : 4482 Mo




Server: 1fichier


 Server: uptobox





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

https://livestream.com/accounts/13778890/events/4093816